Recreational Program Free Trials
Is your child interested in trying artistic swimming but not sure if it's for them? You're in luck!
We offer free trial lessons in our AquaGo (ages 5-7) and Little AquaGo (ages 8+) programs so swimmers can try it out without any obligation to join. If your child enjoys the trial we can get them registered in their choice of program. See below for information on upcoming FREE trial lessons:
- Fall AquaGO, Saturday, October 2 @ U of A from 1:00 - 2:15 pm
- Fall Little AquaGO, Saturday, October 2 @ U of A from 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Fall AquaGO, Tuesday, October 5 @ TRC from 6:15 - 7:30 pm
- Fall Little AquaGO, Tuesday, October 5 @ TRC from 6:15 - 7:15 pm
Competitive Program Free Trials
Is your swimmer on the fence about doing a competitive program this year? We have you covered!
Free trial days are an opportunity for any swimmer considering our competitive programs to try them out before committing to the full season. Swimmers will have the opportunity to meet our competitive coaches, athletes and experience a competitive practice. Families will have the opportunity to watch practice, meet our coaches, board members and learn more about our club.
Practices will be:
- Thursday, September 9: 6-8:15pm at Kinsmen
- Saturday, September 11: 12-2:30pm at U of A
- Thursday, September 16: 6-8:15pm at Kinsmen
To register online for a free trial, click here.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our recreational programs click here.
Fees, pool times and additional program information is available at Information For Registered Swimmers.